Through our comprehensive assessment services, we strive to meet your individual needs and work with you on appropriate follow-up or treatment. We can help you and your family understand your condition better, configure a treatment plan, and increase your overall quality of brain/mind health, through neuropsychological evaluation.
Our specialties include:
- Neurodegenerative processes (e.g. dementias and mild cognitive impairment)
- Acquired brain injuries (e.g. traumatic brain injury and postconcussional syndrome
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Movement disorders (e.g. Parkinson's disease and Tourettes disorder)
- Brain tumors
- Neurologic and genetic diseases affecting the central nervous system
- Systematic diseases affecting the brain
- Problems with attention and executive functions (e.g. ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Neuropsychiatric disorders
- Developmental and school readiness
- Academic difficulties affecting school performance
To schedule an appointment, please click here.